Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S




Hai…. Assalamualaikum again… this is my second time I writing my blog…. My first topic that I wanna 2 share with u guy is about F.R.I.E.N.D……


Maybe u all wonders why that I’m choosing such a regular topic…. Am I right..? cos the answer was very simple. We all need friend….. Friend means everything to us as a normal human. Because of the need of sense of belonging, we all need friend in our life….. who are we without our friend? Maybe some of us think that “I can live without friend” haha… this sentence will be not lasting… believe me…


I wanna ask u 1 short question….. ‘What do people find most pleasurable in their daily lives?.... the answer is…… first is Sex and second is being with ur friend…. This research has been made by Neuroscientist Morten Kringelbach, University of Oxford. Ha….. now u got what I mean… friend help us 2 being happy in our life…

But, it still have a but…. What kind of friend that we wanna have…? Friend is easy to find, but true friend is harder than u can think to find. Rasulullah s.a.w was said, ‘ a good friend is the one who will make u remember Allah when u r looking he/her face’. This means as, a good friend is friend that will encourage u to doing a good things and benefit u in ur life. Good friend are who are sitting beside u when u have a problem, be there to u when u r in ur hard time, feel the same happy and pain in ur life, will inform u when u are doing something wrong, and of course, the one who will not tell others about bad side of urs…


Now lets think….. do u have such a that friend in ur life…?


Does u know, if u wanna success in ur business, be a friend with ur enemy….. this kind of friend is most dangerous friend ever…. They will be ‘gunting dalam lipatan’ to u….. they will take an advantage to u. their target is wanna to let u down. This kind of friend is hard to tress. They will pretend as a most sweet person to u, but when the time is coming, u will know the true colour of him/her. So watch out friend…

Sociologists have said that, we will know who really ur friend are at least 6 month after u being friend with him/her….


I think that all 4 now….. thanks 4 ur time… meet my site again….

Assalamualaikum….

5 comments:

  1. "Sociologists have said that, we will know who really ur friend are at least 6 month after u being friend with him/her"

    serious eh?

    hahhaha.

    mpp ada blogg
    ade class!!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really the first time i read like this nice topic. your topic is taking about important part in our life .
    but as you wrote in your bolg some guys can live without friends . i agree you about that , but i think ,when some of them do some things stupid
    and can not get a benefits things from them , you have .. not .. you must leave them and try to live with out them ., because you will learn some things stupid from them .
    i do not agree you about the research which have made by the university ,which you reminded, because sex is not every thing in our life .of course we can be happy , when we help each other and get more experience form each other , i am foreigner student . i came to malaysia to study and look how people in Malaysia think and deal with others people .
    you also reminded some thing , i would like to read it is Rasulullah's saying , it is really hard to get a good friend , who can feel what i feel and understand what i want to say .
    i like to say in my case i got two friends (guys). i really thank Allah to know them . let me say they are not my friend , they are as my brothers. i feel so comfortable when i talk to them
    i also want to say , be careful when you choose your friend , because they will be your display , in other words, in my country ,there is one proverb , which says " tell me who your friends i will tell who you are "
    haha i translate directly to English . i hope you understand it .

    in the end i thank you for you interesting topic, i wish you have a good way to have good friends ..


    sorry, it is long...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,... i agreed with u anwar... what u are saying about a mess friend is true....
    one of the important reason that i wanna to write my blog in b.i is because i wannted to share with all my foreigner member about a same ideas....
    and in this case, will have a change to changing the idea towards ur perception..

    but anywhere, thank 4 the comment, i really appreciate thats... and also, thanks 4 the chocolate..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am waiting you to give me the chocolate back ,, haha

    i am jokking...

    ReplyDelete