Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Diary.....


Happy Birthday To Me...
Happy Birthday To Me...
Happy Birthday To Me...
Happy Birthday To Liyana...
Happy Birthday To Me...

Today is my birthday.... supposedly i'll be the happiest person in this world today.... Supposedly...! yeah, my friend in campus already celebrate it 4 me... Thanks 4 u guys.. but, what i really want is to go back to my home. To see my mom, hold her, kiss her, hug her, and even hear she saying "Selamat Hari Lahir Nana"...... i'm really miss that moment with her right now...... but, now i stuck at this place.... with a burden from my unfinish assignment, meeting with the colleague, doing my part-time in the library and not to forget my exam in around of corner.....

What really make me sad, while i'm siting here, writing my blog, there is one family sitting infront of me, having their lunch together.... oh my God..... i really miss my Mama and Abah and also all my beloved brothers and sisters....

Actually my ex-student, my friend and even my family have plan to celebrate my birthday.... supposedly my schedule is pack with all the planned party...... morning, celebrate it with my x-student at SMK JINJANG, afternoon with my friend at Mid Valley, and lastly, the most waiting moment in this day is having a dinner with my beloved family.... But its all will be happen in my dream...!

If, just if, i had someone 'special' in here..... oooh..... maybe it will be so nice kot 4 such this sad day... my friend? they are all buzy with their own world.... hu4,,..

During this time, suddently i remember the time that i had during my birthday in the past-past year.... what a really great moment with my family and friend!..... now i really appreicate whatever they have done to me.... haa...... i miss u guy.... where have u guy been....? take me from here today.....! miss u all hug, laugh and even u all joke...

TO MY BELOVED MAMA & ABAH...
Thank u very much 4 ur love, time, money, sweat, effort and even ur lect to me....
thank also 4 all that u have done to make me the one that u can be proud of..
Thanks 4 raise me up mama abah...



TO MY MISS BROTHERS & SISTERS...
Thanks 4 being my nice sibling 4 this past 21 years....
Along really miss 2 hearing u all calling me KATIK and COMEL..
playing PS2 together..
giving lect to u guys..
serve ur right... haha



TO ALL MY FRIENDS...
Love and miss a time that we had together...
i want u all to know, even i'm not keep in touch with u'll,
it doesn't mean that i 4get u'll....
really2 miss u guys...


TO MY FRIENDS HERE....
Thanks alot bcos accept me as who am YANA..
thanks 4 ur understanding, time and even ur advise to me...
I really needs u guys in my life 2 make me strong in facing wharever challenges will coming


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to u...

    Happy birthday to u...

    Happy birthday to nana...

    Happy birthday to u...

    Hehehe.. Sedap tak riz nyanyi.. Dah lama tak nyanyi ni.. Piching lari skit la... Huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayark..sori yana..sempat lagi tak ni..

    HAPPY BESDAY~!
    semoga sehat n hepi slalu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday
    and i wish to you have a happy new year in your life and do the things which you could not do in last year...

    happy birthday .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selamat menyambut hari lahir yana...

    smoga hari yg lepas mengajar kita ketabahan...
    dan hari yg mendatang mengajar kita kesabaran..
    semoga segala perjuangan yana mendapat kepuasan yang paling tinggi nikmatnya..

    insyallah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for ur commitment to SRCs. Study smart, manage ur time well and all da best!~

    ReplyDelete