Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Sem New Hope


ASSALAMULAIKUM...
Its been such along time that I didnot publish my new post.... BZ...? Hhhmmmmm... maybe.... Then suddenly I feel like missing to typing.... Haahhh.... Starting from 17 August 2009, officially I'm now 1st sem, 2nd year in my beloved UNISEL..... Yuhuuuu..... I'm now can be categories as a SENIOR.... whoaahhh... he4.... (getting more excited)

Lots that I learn during my 1st sem.... Overall its can be conclude is finding a good friend and the most important is MAINTAINING A GOOD CGPA... 4 new student, what kak yana can advise to u is 'ur friend will reflect to ur pointer'..... Seriously... Talking from my experience maa.... he4..

MPP..... hu4.... I never thought in my life before that I will be the Student Representative Council in UNISEL.... My luck I guest to be in this field.... Alot.... alot of experience, friends that I face during this time.... I also can known myself better... Where is weaknesses, strenght and also my limit... In this MPP, it make me push myself to the limit... But thanks to all my friend who always be in my side.... LOVE U ALL.... Thanks to my MPP's members also.... In meeting we are fighting with each other to give our best for student, but outside, we still JIMBET'S.... Yeah.... he4...

Now, For this sem, I'm still one of the MPP's members.... InsyaAllah until next Feb... Wish me luck until that month.. This sem taking 5 subject maybe wanna add 1..... My major subject make me very excited... Workplace Psychology, Workplace Counselling, Seminar for the Current Issue..... Seriesly it is a 'WOW' things to learn....

Just what I hope and pray always that I can still maintain my good CGPA for this sem.... And also I hope that I can give my best level of my commitment to MPP.... I also hope that we will be given a good health, REZEKI from ALLAH... To my parents, u r always in the bottom of my heart... Thanks for raise me up mama and abah... To all my friend.... I really need ur advice, ur teguran, guide, help from u all... Cause sometimes only friends can see what was wrong with ourself....

So... by then... c ya in my next post..... ASSALAMUALAIKUM

2 comments:

  1. cyg..xde ltak nme sy pun..smpai ati..
    nie nk majuk nie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He4..... aloloooo..... xpe2.... nanti sy wat post baru letak nama awak ye..... Besar2 lg.... he4....
    Majuk nk comei....

    ReplyDelete